JOB TITLE Android developer
DEPARTMENT/TEAM Mobility Product Development
JOB LOCATION Kochi / Bengaluru
Whom are we looking for?
As an Android Developer, you will play a critical role in designing and developing applications for devices
powered by the Android operating system. You will be responsible for building new features from scratch,
improving performance, and building next-generation user interfaces.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code. Such as
MVVM, Repository pattern, and module architecture.
• Develop advanced applications from scratch for the Android platform.
• Experience in Project automation using CI/CD pipelines.
• Familiar with google maps, creating custom recyclable Listview, JSON parsing (Jackson lib),
Async-tasks, GCM (Google Cloud messaging).
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
• Ability to work with jetpack libraries such as Databinding, Hilt, Navigation, Room, Work
Manager, constraint layout, datastore, and Camera 2.
• Proficiency in using Android app components like Activity, Fragments, Services, Broadcast
• Worked with development teams of 3+ members.
• Strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills in Android and Multithreaded
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor’s degree B. Tech (CS, IT) / MCA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related
• 3-5 years of professional experience in Android development.
• Have published at least one original Android app.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in working with remote data via REST APIs and third-party libraries.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.