We offer our Full stack engineers to be a part of an elite team to produce value driven products. You will be owning the design architecture, development, testing, deployment, and delivery of enterprise level software applications.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be familiar with full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- 3-10 years of proven experience as a full stack engineer.
- Sound knowledge with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server,
- Experience in developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Experience with AWS/Azure services
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Blockchain protocols is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)