Front End Engineer
The front-end engineer to join our Product Engineering Team will be responsible for developing next generation web
applications & software products for BFSI domain.
Our front-end engineers are responsible for ensuring that the application is optimized both in technology and aesthetics
while delivering the best-in-class user experience on Web and mobile.
- 2 to 6 years of work experience as a web/UI engineer or front-end engineer using Angular Framework in Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive experience in developing responsive/adaptive layouts for multiple browsers
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Good working experience with REST API, JSON based services, NodeJS and MongoDB
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN)
- Passionate to create good design and usability.
- Flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies
- A team player with excellent communication skills