We offer our Digital Marketing Executive to be part of our elite team to build a global brand, arguably first of its kind, across different domains like banking, financial services, cross border remittances, e-commerce, distribution network, etc. We are looking for an experienced and versatile candidate who has experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, thriving with tight deadlines and dynamic business needs. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Management Team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy and GTM product initiatives.
- Implement and manage digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, social media pages and emails.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- 1-4 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2B and B2C social media promotions, Google Ads, and email campaigns.
- Exceptional presentation skills with strong written and verbal content skills in English.
- Comfortable in writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Ability to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Conversant with visual creation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, video sharing platforms like YouTube, Vimeo or similar applications.
- Bachelors or any equivalent degree. Certification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.