We offer our DevOps/Implementation Engineer to be a part of an elite team, implementing our proprietary product,
arguably first of its kind, with some of the World’s biggest brands across different domains like banking, financial
services, cross border remittances, e-commerce, distribution network, etc;
- 2-5 years of proven experience of product/service implementation
- Experience in Shell Scripts, Linux administration, Integration and maintenance of automated tools
- Working experience in source control tools such as GIT/Github/Gitlab/TFS
- Experience in Azure/AWS
- Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring through modern DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins, OpenShift etc)
- Experience in installing, managing & tuning microservices environments using Kubernetes & Docker both on premise and on the cloud
- Experience in web server and reverse Proxy like Nginx, Apache Server, HAproxy.
- Experience in provisioning & maintaining SQl/NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Networking Technologies like Load balancer, ACL, Firewall, VIP, DNS is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)