As part of our Product Engineering Team you will be responsible to deliver highly reliable and secure technology products. Design & build scalable and future state architecture to support new use cases. Enhance & improve existing Blockchain solutions. You will have designed, implemented and maintained Blockchain based solutions.
- 8+ years of working experience in developing/architecting Full stack applications, Distributed Systems & Microservices
- 3+ years of experience Architecting/Designing Hyperledger Fabric Network, CouchDB integration, IPFS, Certification Authority framework integration and setting up distributed document sharing
- Good understanding of multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, R3 Corda, Ethereum etc
- Hands-on experience in – Golang | Angular | NodeJS | Java | Python
- Experience in using cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) & Linux based platforms like Ubuntu
- Sound knowledge with databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server.
- Experience in developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Sound knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes applications
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handling multiple projects
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology)