We are expanding our product engineering team and are looking for Android Engineers, adroit in full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
The selected Android Engineers will play a pivotal role in our mobile engineering practice, developing new features, augmenting performance, and building next generation user interfaces.
- Translating user experience design (mockups, wireframes, and user journeys) into code.
- Work with the UI team, product management and other engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical designs.
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review.
- Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team.
- Collaborate with other team members to build effective integrations.
- 2-5 years of experience in Android development.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java/Kotlin.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications & Toast.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge in RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Experience in Gradle tool & Eclipse.
- Knowledge of Agile development environment is preferable.
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage.